Relationships Community
my ex girlfriend broke my heart, alot!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

my ex girlfriend broke my heart, alot!

hi,
i need advise on what to do about my relationship with my ex. i am only a teen but love can get to everyone right?
i have been with her for just more than 2 years. things first started going wrong around five months ago. we had a few small fights, one thing eventually led to her saying she needed "space" and deciding she did not want to be with me anymore. as you would expect i was upset. i never really accepted this but a few days later i was at her house and i eventually did, she said that she wanted to spend more time on her school work and to spend more time with her friends. i was really upset and she seemed to be upset too. a few days later i found out that my best friend had been texting her and flirting with her. as you can imagine i was mad, i hit an object and broke a finger. ive always had that lack of trust with her about these type of things. i went to the hospital etc.. few days later i got asked to go to the cinema, and she was going too. i went to show that it would not affect me etc.. after the cinema i found out the next day that she went and met up with my best friend. they kissed. this broke my heart even more. i actually had a panic attack and i couldnt breath. she left me messages on my hotmail asking why i wasnt talking to her. i eventually did, i dont know why, i even felt guilty for some weird reason. she even said she did nothing wrong! within a week she kissed my best friend!!! it still makes me so angry and depressed :/. does anyone think that is a right thing to do? anyway.. i'll fast forward a month or so. she told him that she didnt want to be with him and stuff anymore. i felt a little better after that. during all this she was talking to me about him, i dont know why i was still talking to her though. we started to talk more but another person was on the scene now. they started texting each other all the time. i was at the cinema with her once and she was texting him after i had walked her home! one time i was looking through her fone and i found a picture of him with his top off! WTF! she said she was sorry and she didnt ask him for it. i actually forgave her and pretended like nothing went wrong. i regret that so so much. i wish i had ended it. but she always makes me feel bad, like everything is my fault. a few weeks later i found out from one of my friends that people had been talking about how they had sex. i felt like i was going to die. i foned her and asked her but she said i duhno what your talking about and acting like she didnt know anything. she still denies it to this day! i still dont know if this is true but i still have a gut feeling that it is. after this happened things started getting better. she asked me to go round to her's more and go shopping more. we eventally started kissing and saying love you to each other. i eventually asked her back out and she said yes. i felt better again. i eat more and slept more. this was a few weeks ago, maybe a month. things were good between us, i still was angry about what she did to me. she did eventually say sorry about everything and wished nothing ever happened. i believed her. lets skip to now. yesterday i was angry with her cos she had been talking to someone she was flirting with etc and i was wondering why. we started getting angry with each other and i said stuff about the past and what she had done. she eventually said i cant do this anymore, i dont want to be with you anymore. again. i was upset obviously and a stopped talking on the fone. i could hear her should on me saying talk to me. she had to go for a shower because her dad was moaning at her so i let her go. she left me a message saying that she loved me and said sorry for breaking my heart again. she said that she wanted to be with me but not right now, she also said that she wanted to spend her life with me and that she didnt want me to go out with anyone else because it would break her heart. she said she is being serious and still doesnt want to be back with me. i love her so much and she is the only person in the world that i want to be with right now. i dont know what to do anymore, im so confused and i would really appretiate the help. if anyone could help me i would be thankful. try and get back ASAP, im just so desperate for help. i dont want to talk to my friends and family about what just happened because i dont feel comfortable about it. thanks.
My advice is move on. She's playing you like a fiddle. She does what she wants because you allow her to do those things to you. If she loved you then she would be with you. She has done the worst things to you and yet you are still there for her. Don't you think you're worth more than that? She messed around with your friend that's about the lowest you can get. The fact that she leaves it open by saying she wants you just not now and expects you to stay committed to her is just another way of her to control you and keep you stringing along. She's not a good girl and its apparent she wants to go out and explore. I suggest you do the same. You are too young to get so wrapped up in just one girl. I'm sorry you're hurting but if you stay holding onto her you are going to be hurting for a much longer period of time.
I'm sorry you are hurting! My advice is the sooner you can let her go (for good) the sooner you will start to heal. You can't go around letting people treat you like a door mat. That is exactly what she has done to you and look how well that's worked out! Let go, no matter how hard and find someone else who loves you just as much as you love them. I promise it'll get better, you just have to keep going and eventually you realize you made the right decision. You are still young and believe me, you will probably get your heart broken once or twice more, and you'll probably break a few too along the way. It's a part of growing up. One day you will take all the experiences (good and bad) and learn from them and you'll bring it into a marriage with your future wife and be a better man/husband because of it. People that TRULY love each other do NOT do things like this to their significant other, so keep that in mind....

I wish you the best!
We all have had our teen age love one we can remember after we get married and have kids we think back to our teens me included and we say i wonder what ever happened to so and so i know this sounds cruel but you will get over ir, it takes a while and we think we just cant stand it, but we do so move on I am a grandmother now, but once i had a teen boyfriend we broke up, and my heart was broken i just knew he was the one but the teen years went on and so did i and i later found out teen love is just teen love   lots luck  jo