Relationships Community
new bedroom ideas??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

new bedroom ideas??

Do yall think having a threesome with my boyfriend andd a girl is a good move for new bedroom fun? I always wanted to.try it but i think i.would be to jelous and.i dont want anyone to have him but me :(
Then don't try a threesome.  It is not designed to reduce jealousy.

If a threesome would make you jealous and you don't want anyone to have him but you, what is causing you to consider a threesome?  Do you feel like he is dissatisfied with your sex life?
When we have sex it is always great but we just talked about it one time and he brings it ip everyonce in a while. so idk what to do :( but your right if im a jealous person why do it :(
The only reason I can think of to have a threesome is if it would turn *you* on.  I would not have one just to please a boyfriend if it would not please you.
I never thought about it like that!!! That is so true! I should do things to pleasr myself not to please him. thanks so much girly!!!
Stand on your own two feet.  Take care.  :)
Thank u :)
Greatt Advicee ! (: