no shooting while ejaculation ...
i'm a 20 year old male, uptill now didn't have any experience with sex, still a virgin, but masturbate quiet often ( once a day or 3-5 times a week ) . the problem i have is that while ejaculating my sperm as well as pre *** just flows out of my penis , it doesn't shoot . what i mean is that my sperm just drips out and doesn't come out with force like it should be. how could this be solved ? i'd be grateful for any help.
There's nothing wrong with the sperm just dripping out, as long as nothing is hurting you should be fine. If you actually want it to shoot out, let the sperm build up more or go slowly, that should help.
I agree with megochick. There's nothing wrong...a little dripping is natural.
I'd suggest reducing the masturbation frequency,,,the :"pre ejaculate: doesn;t really "shoot: with any velocity or distance, however, after a period of lack of activity it will particularly in a younger man...at times after frequent masturbation you may be surprised that the velocity and distance increases during intercourse or should your partner assist you by masturbating you to orgasm.

dripping pre ejaculate is normal and dripping ejaculate is normal, no problem there..however try not masturbating for a week or 2 if you can and see the difference.

This is all normal as far as I know and based on my experience over the years

Jim
will I be able to have kids,,if my sperm drips?
ofc u will it stop nothing
Hey, your girlfriend will love you for it - many women hate high velocity sperm in their mouths. I have always been a dribbler, did not realize it was a thing until my gf at the time mentioned it during a comedian's rant about getting shot in the mouth with high-velocity sperm.

Not a big deal, it won't stop you from having kids.