our first cmas
Do any of you have any suggestions how i can make me my hubbys first cmas special and memorable? I'm so excited to spend it with him and i wanna do my best to make it perfect
Hi Wife,
One great thing you could do is have a bubbley personality without these holidays. Show him the love in your eyes and be extra tolerant with him when the little boy in him pops up and he messes up.
Also add some spirituality during this time of year. Maybe pray together to your God before dinner being thankful for having found eachother.
A wonderful attitude can be a great gift.
Thanx for your ideas. We pray together every day for meals and most days we read bible together and pray together. It draws us closer. Sometimes i do get rly impatient when i think he is being immature. I do need to work on that
That nice about praying, very important. That little boy is always right under the surface but just work on it for this season only as he probably needs a spanking from you once in a while!
Lol i feel like i ride him too much and have to remind myself that he is how he is n i don't need to try to make him change. It's just little insignificant things tho. He is very wise and mature in the bigger aspects of life. We recently had a miscarriage and he helped me thru like no one else could. He is a wonderful hubby.