Relationships Community
porn

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

porn

i went to my dvd player to put on a movie and all 5 slots were filled with porn should i be worried
Somebody has a serious addiction to pornography and requires serious help.
Yes, you should. There addiction wouldn't just be porn.. at the moment if you don't get this person the much need help. they may step out and start having sex with other.... these are usually signs of guys who are sex addicts!
Interested in porn does not mean porn addict (necessarily) and it DEFINITELY does not mean you have a sex addiction.  Often there is interest in porn because there is no other sex in the person's life.  It all just depends.  Ask him about it and see what happens.
First of all, whom do you live with?  Secondly, I agree with Elmo.  I don't think viewing porn necessarily makes one an addict, and it by no means does it mean that someone has a "sex addiction".  

Communication is essential in every relationship.  If you cannot communicate your concerns and allow the other person to communicate back to you, I'd guess the relationship has some issues.  This is were communication and perhaps some counseling would come into play.

Honestly, some people just like porn.  
Porn is becoming a household name (for adults). It is limitless in every direction. It sounds like you are simply off balance and need a hobby or three. Remember most porn paints an unrealistic picture of how sex really is. It creates a hunger that can never be quenched. less is more buddy. I would definitely cut back. Increase the social networking and balance yourself. Change isn't easy but it is do-able
Researchers said Thursday that young men who indulge in "excessive consumption" of Internet porn gradually become immune to explicit images, the ANSA news agency reported.
Over time, this can lead to a loss of libido, impotence and a notion of sex that is totally divorced from real-life relations.

"It starts with lower reactions to porn sites, then there is a general drop in libido and in the end it becomes impossible to get an erection," said Carlo Foresta, head of the Italian Society of Andrology and Sexual Medicine (SIAM).

His team drew their conclusions from a survey of 28,000 Italian men which revealed that many became hooked on porn as early as 14, exhibiting symptoms of so-called "sexual anorexia" by the time they reached their mid-twenties.

There was some good news, however, as the condition was not necessarily permanent. "With proper assistance recovery is possible within a few months," Foresta said.

Other data presented at the SIAM'S annual conference in Rome suggested that Germans are the biggest consumers of online porn in Europe, with 34.5 percent of internet users logging on to watch smut.