pregnancy
i had sex with a girl i just met for the first time. ten days later, she tells me she didnt see her period. how true is it and what do i do cos i dnt intend to have a child now.
"how true is it" - I don't know, maybe it is true, maybe it's not - I guess time will tell..... and so will DNA

But  THIS I know is true:

In this day and age, a Man Is Responsible For His Own Sperm.

If You don't want to make Babies - do something Y O U R S E L F to insure that doesn't happen.  Don't rely on others, especially "a girl You met for the first time"
It is possible for her to be pregnant, but missing a period only ten days after having sex is not the likeliest time window for you to be the father.  (She would be ovulating rather late in her cycle.)  If she turns out to really be pregnant and not just late, there is the chance that she was already pregnant by the time you and she had sex.  But she is probably not pregnant, probably just late.  And as Tinker says, don't have sex without protection, and especially don't have sex without protection and then come back with "cos i dnt intend to have a child now," as though this changes what you did.  No interest in having a child?  No sex, or no sex without a condom.
"how true is it and what do i do cos i dnt intend to have a child now.".........The possibility is there.  Anytime you have sex without protection there is ALWAYS a possibility.  To add.....If you don't intend on having a child now you should definitely be more responsible.  

Lots of lessons to be learned here.

Agree totally with the above posters.