Relationships Community
pregnancy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

pregnancy

Hi! i just gave birth to a boy last july so basically my baby is just 4 month old. I learned today that iam pregnant. I drunked coke and cortal to get rid of it. Is taht effective? What are the other ways od pills i can take since the actual abortion is not allowed in out country?
-2 Comments Post a Comment
Someone please bite my tongue for me, I'm not sure I can stay out of this one. Grrrrr
Sugarpea I don't think you should bite your tongue! Rinoa you're an idiot! If you're going to have unprotected sex you have to deal with the consequences!!! I may not be very old but I know that I HATE WOMEN LIKE YOU or should I say SILLY GIRLS!!!
Come on you people.....geez, you sounds like a bunch of numbnuts...

rino - we can't tell you how to make yourself have an abortion.  None of that is safe anyway.  Adoption would be your best option.  
Forgive me for being a NUMBNUT. It's hard for me to swallow comments like this. I am the SAME age as this girl and I've been told I am unable to have any more kids. I have a heart condition and I practically died having my one year old. That being said it BREAKS my heart to see things like this.

Soooooo I guess to give a non NUMBNUT answer, my advice would be to "get rid" of this pregnancy take some prenatal vitamins, take care of yourself and in 8-9 months allow another family to have the opportunity to enjoy your child.
sugarpea - I've never been able to have children, and never will.  Like you, I am just enraged at the poster's question.  Guess everyone else said it all for me so I'll refrain from my own numbnut response.  LOL!

Ditto that on your non-numbnut answer. :-)
Jaybay- Thanks for your comment. I was starting to feel like i was being attacked. I am so sorry that you are unable to have children. I am so blessed and thankful I was able to have my daughter, but it absolutely breaks my heart I won't be able to experience it again, or give her a brother or sister to grow with.
Guys, I think mayflowers was trying to keep the focus on the OP (rather than peripheral concerns here). Some people really are in god-awful situations with very little guidance and education to help them make decisions.

rino - trying to kill your baby may be considered murder in your country (certainly is in the USA and Canada). That's why you're getting a strong negative response. If there is one, find a parenthood planning clinic or support group in your community. Try talking to your doctor. It sounds like you will need a lot of support with this. Good luck.
This isn't something you can do on your own. Doing what you are doing is likely to backfire on you and seriously hurt you and your unborn child - instead of the abortion you want or giving birth to a healthy child you could end up bringing into the world a severely handicapped child who didn't have to be that way but for his mother taking drugs instead of going to the doctor like a responsible adult should. Please get to a planned parenthood ASAP before you do any more harm to your body and the embryo forming within it. Abortion is going to be more difficult with each day that it develops too. There is a morning after pill that you can take if your first birth control method fails - you should find a pharmacy that has it and keep one on hand since it is hard to find in some places (you don't need a prescription, just call pharmacies and ask until you find one that will sell it - pretend you need it right now and just save it for when you do). But you should really be on the pill and be using condoms if you don't want to be pregnant. I will not judge you for wanting to have an abortion - that is your choice and your right, but doing it this way is just dumb and irresponsible. Please go to Planned Parenthood and talk with them about not only what do with this unwanted pregnancy but about how you can hand sex in a more mature way in the future.
*Edit* I just realized you are in a country where abortions are not allowed - hmmm - it would help if we know more about your situation. Is your husband making you have unprotected sex against your will or something like that? I hope you can find some place in your country that can help - maybe an embassy or something. I feel bad that everyone was hateful to you when it seems like your are probably in a bad situation all around. But you really should know that doing things like that will just kill you or you will end up with a severely disabled child. Stop now and pray that you have a healthy child and then try to get out of whatever horrible situation you are in. Best wishes to you.
Wow, tough situation you are in. I would do nothing to harm the baby in anyway. I would suggest that you see a doctor and discuss your options. The sooner you see the doctor the more options you will have.
seeing so many posts about wanting an abortion is making me sad. i pray to god to be able to get pregnant! i'd LOVE to have a baby. whether i already have a 4 month old or not!!!! i'm all for pro choice...but why would a woman do that with how many other options there are out there?

have you thought about adoption instead of self induced abortion?
This is heartbreaking!  I lost my baby in June due to a miscarriage and would have killed for her!  She was loved from the second we made her, it just makes me sick to hear this kind of stuff.  It sure seems like lately a lot of ladies who don't want babies are getting them left and right and people who want them can't have them or lose them.  Put your baby up for adoption, I'm sorry but abortion is bad enough but right now what you are doing is commiting a murder as far as im concerned, sounds like the rest of your country would agree!  Be responsible, let someone else be blessed with your baby!