Relationships Community
relationship

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

relationship

ok ladys ive been married going on five months nov.12 and its been pure hell since i said i do, i pay all the bills by myself and he take his money pay his bills only then theres nothing left to give me on bills etc,he doesn't do well with our son omly time he spends time with him is if i say somthing , everything on me for my son down the line, he poned my car in a dice game for 50 dollars, i got it bac trash but a gud clean up did it gud,he went missing for three days, baby moma crazy and keeping up hell, step-son done got out of control disrespectful, skiping school, smoking weed, grades droping in school, so he didnt want to do as i said got mad and moved out back with his mom so that he could have his way, but now she call cause she can't take it, not to mention that when he was there fix himself something to eat and wouldnt give my son anything, started hitting on my baby for no reason at all.ive prayed and it dont seem as if things are getting better, i want out, and im thinking bout move back home for awhile to save money and get me and my son back on track. medhelp fam what?
Well, honestly, I always think it is sad when we marry and have a kid and it doesn't work out.  Bad relationships happen though and you do seem quite unhappy.  I don't think people have to stayed married if they are miserable but I wish they'd think about things harder before they marry and have the kids.  That is just a general statement and not specific to only you.  He was probably a cruddy dad to his child he had before yours and probably was this same irresponsible way with money and spent it on his bills (which let me just say that if he has bills------------  those have to be paid, do they not?  So his bills combine with yours and yours as a couple and who cares which pot goes to pay what if you are sharing a life together . . . unless you are saying his bills are things like gambling and drink tabs) so why did you marry they guy?

Okay, but that is water under the bridge and just tuck that away when you are dating in the future and trying to pick a partner.  Be careful up front about who you choose.  Make things as amicable as possible if you leave him as you have a child together and really do everything you can to keep him in your child's life.  It's important to your kid.  Not just to give you a break but because a child needs a relationship with both parents.  

But if you feel you need to leave at this point and marriage counseling won't help and you see things getting worse as a step son that he has a responsibility to will be a packaged deal with him again (and he is violent and on drugs)-------- then yeah, move out and start over.  But stay friends with your husband for the child's sake.  good luck
Yikes! If this were me, honestly, I would leave and see what happened. If he wants to clean his act up, then maybe a reconciliation later but as it stands now, you are already basically living on your own and don't need the added stress of his actions. Leaving doesn't necessarily mean divorce, but if things didn't change, then I would certainly look into it.
This is the perfect example of why I preach to teens to stay in school, stay away from sex, and take the steps to make themself happy and successful before they get mixed up with the opposite sex.

5 months? This does not sound like a marriage to me, more like a neverending nightmare! Can you get an annulment?
I can't follow all the details of your post,  but he seems like  an immature jerk.

Do you have any biological children together?  If not,  I'd get out from this marriage and move on.  
you need to pick the pieces of your life and move on..your future and ur son's future..is wat most important now..the sooner you decide,the better for you dear.