Relationships Community
relationship

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

relationship

if you don't like who YOU are when your with somebody, don't be with them.
like the saying "if you always do what you've always done , you'll always get what you've always got"

I have been in a terribly emotionally abusive relationship for over a year now, i have finally realized what an idiot i was for putting myself through this hurt especially with the condition I am in. But now I am moving forward and i feel better then i have felt in a long time when he is at work or when he is gone i feel so much better just being a lone with this said i have decided to leave this apartment that i live with him in and move to my moms house. MAKE SURE TO ALWAYS PUT YOUR FEELINGS FIRST. DON'T LET ANYONE HURT YOU OR MAKE YOU FEEL BAD ABOUT YOURSELF.
Perfect assessment of the situation,you should be giving other people advice on here.Excellent statement is all i can say.More women should follow your footsteps.All the best.
You are so right and Congratulations for being strong enough to make this Good Decision for YourSelf.
Don't be too hard on YourSelf.  You will be Stronger (and Smarter) next time.

I wish You well
Aw I'm proud of you for leaving!! Your making progress :) Just remember to protect your little sister, and take action if anything happens at your moms house.
Good for you.  Just a reminder and a reference back to your first sentence.
"If you don't like who You are when you're with someone, don't be with them."  

Don't change for anyone.  Have people accept you for who you are, and if you're going to alter who you are to please someone else, you're putting yourself into that trap.

Keep working on you.  Find the real you and allow that to take you places.  
Thankyou too all of you! Everyone is capable of doing anything they want, and leaving at any givin time it just has to be when you feel it's right for you. And you'll feel a release of pain and hurt and guilt and torture, because that is truly what it is and when you let it get that far, it's time to move on , and move on and take that experience with you and learn from it <3 manda
Is everything going better at your mother's house dear?  I hope so.  

You sound stronger.  

Kuddos!!!  :)
You STILL need to rescue Your Little 4 Year Old Baby Sister!!
Just be careful. Its like smoking. You get up the will to do it and your determined and you quit. The trick is to not be lured into going back. Happy Trails!
I'm trying my best with everything there's a lot going on right now and all i can say is I'm trying my very best. I can't put a ton of weight on myself otherwise i will fall apart. But thank you everyone.