sexless marraige
Doctor thank you for your response.  I have tried all kinds of things to get her to talk.  Nada  no sexual movies no sex talk and she uses the youngest child as a shield in bed and I wind up sleeping on the couch.  I was just wondering what are a rang of things that could lead a wife to go from sexually agressive to online arousal to total avoidence wiht me.  If i just knew from a rofessional point of view whaqt could make a female this way may help me loook at things from a different perspective.Thank you in advance for your follow up

This discussion is related to sexless marriage.
This is a community of members who want to discuss sexuality and relationships. There isn't a doctor or expert in this community. If you want to ask the doctors a question, be sure to check out the Sexuality & Relationships forum under "Ask a Doctor". Click on forums in the top nav.