Relationships Community
should i finly leave him?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

should i finly leave him?

so i have a 26 year old boyfriend im 24 and my boyfriend of a year and a haf usto be everything iv ever wonted he wonted me to have his first baby treated me like i was the only girl in his eyes i got pregnent after about 7 to 8 montha into my pregnency he started to chang mean to me didnt talk or act right to me after i had r baby hes been this empty pirson he never wonts me duz anything to be emoshnly there he dont even sleep in the same bed anymore tolled him how it bothers me he egnored me said i dont wonna talk to u big fighr.. r babys a new born its so heard to understand what happend to the ma, that usto tell everyone he knew i was the best thing that ever happend to him i feel like im ugly and am so depresses about myself so duz anyone have a clue about what may have gone rong and what should i do??
Talk to your doctor, what he is doing is enough to give anyone post-partum depression and you might be suffering from it in any case, which will make things look quite hopeless.  If you can get treated for it, you will be in a better spot to a) be less overwhelmed, b) be more cheerful (and therefore more attractive [if you really aren't]) and c) think about what to do with the relationship if you are not the problem.  You're not in a place to think about the relationship now, since you are so depressed.  At least even if the worst were true and it is in trouble, if you get out of the trough of depression, you will be able to think rationally about it.
Haley,  it sounds like this relationship may be dead.

When you say he wanted you to have his "first baby" - did he actually say that?  Like,  he fully intended to have other babies with other women,  but you would be his first?

Having a newborn is a very trying time,  even for couples that are very committed to each other.  You really don't have the emotional ability right now to love and care for your baby and try to figure out why your boyfriend is suddenly such a jerk.  

I don't know what else to say. You can't change him,  you can't make him want to be committed to you,  you can just do your best to take care of yourself and your new baby.

Best wishes.  
I agree with the above. Put your energy into you and your new baby for now, and seek help with the depression. You have plenty of time to work on the relationship after you take care of you. You can work with a counselor to figure all that out but for now, get some help for yourself and this depression that could get bad right after giving birth.
I agree with the other ladies.  Talk to your doctor.  It is so hard after having a baby for many couples.  Some men actually can't figure out how they fit into the equation because we mama's are tending to our babe.  Has he bonded with his child at all?  I sure hope so. First thing you need to do is make sure you are not depressed and if you are to treat it to the fullest.  Then you will have the energy and right frame of mind to tackle your difficuties.  Do you belong to a church?  sometimes they can really help a couple find there way back to each other.  I wish you a lot of luck.  Hang in there.