Relationships Community
should i leave?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

should i leave?

I have been with my partner for 8 years and we just got married and moved abroad for his job a month ago. My husband contracted herpes from his pervious girlfriend and then past it on to me - without knowing.
Anyway our sex life has pretty much dissapeared over the years as he has so many outbreaks after sex. I always ask him for sex but he comes up with loads of excuses and prefers to watch porn, which he knows i hate. I gave up so much for him and his job to move country and he cant be bothered to try and sort out this big issue. I am getting very depressed about this...any advice?
You were aware of his STD prior to getting married right?  You dealt with it for 8 years now, why all of a sudden the change?  All you can do is try to be patient.  I suggest you try again to talk to him about your concerns but not while you are angry at each other.  
You have 2 choices you can try to wotk things out or you can leave the choice is your, why have you put up with this 8 years you knew the sex was dissapearing   luck  jo
Have him see a doctor.  There is medication that he can take profilactically (preventive) for herpes that he would take daily and would prevent these outbreaks.  I think the name is Famvir or acyclavir or something like that.  How is the marriage besides the sex?