Relationships Community
so alone

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

so alone

Im 22 i have a child and my sons father still with me but its complicated , his parents hate me they always tell him to not merry me and he look like he is doing what they say im all alone my perents just left me in my boyfriends hands to take care of me since he got me pregnant they say . I just dont know were to go with my child and if i cant provid for him ,im afaried he will take my son from , i have no job no money and no were to live i dont want to put my son in a bad life but in the same time im so unhappy with my boyfriend he makes me feel like **** worth noting im just he sons mum becouse thats what his folks say , its not fair my parents go rid of me and im in this bad sicuacion all i dipened now is on God to open a door in my life
look into pregnancy help centers in your area there are a lot of places that'll help you and you baby find a place to live and groups that will help with finances. you could also apply for section 8 there's normally a waiting list but it's a start.  I know what its like to be in relationships like that don't give up and don't be afraid to ask for help. because when you do that that's when you truly become stuck
Thankyou for your coment ,its hard but like you said i have to do somthing, but i must admit i am a bit afrad becous he is a0 police oficer and know what he has to do take my son from me , in the past i had diprecion after the birth of my son i nearly lost my life there , becouse when my son was born he had cuten an artery of mine and i lost a lot of blood so yeah its a big truma . But when he sees me dipresed to him am crazy he dosnt understand how sensitive i am i suffered a lot in my life and im just 22 so what does he pretend out of me . At the moment all i want is the best for my son to not have a perents like i had , to have all the things i didnt have when i was young but i dont know what too do . His father give him and me all we need but he shows no love to me i feel amm just his sons mum to him , i want him to show me that he loves me by giving me at least an engegment ring and show his hatefull perents that i mean somthing
Hi there.  I understand if you are not ready to leave yet and the situation isn't dangerous.  I would work on getting to a stronger place to go and live on your own.  Can you take classes/go to college/do job training so that you can financially support yourself?  I would look into that and there are grants and financial aid to pay for it, loans if necessary.  Worth it to be free and not need him, his parents or your parents or strangers to care for you.  Paralegal in the US is a great career path.  It is about 6,000 dollars, takes a year and a half and can lead to well paying jobs of 40,000 to 60,000--- enough to have a place and live alone.  But find something you think you can do and start pursuing it.  And when in a position to care for yourself, then leave.  good luck
Im sorry to hear this, life is pretty tough but ill pray for you and your child :) dont worry things will get better and ps you should talk to him about making his own decisions lol theres not much i can do for you but theres people that care for you