Relationships Community
something feels unfinshed

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

something feels unfinshed

Ok so me and my boyfriend were dating for 18 months. And in those 18 months we can actualy count the number of times we met. Our relationship was text based. Not even phone calls. Since he had economic problems first and also it was my first relationship and having never been interacted with boys in the past I was shy to meet him face to face. We hardly said anything to each other when we met each other. After four months he started pushing me to come to his room. Evn though i didnt want to but still I fwent and we just kissed and made out. Our every fight used to be about how he dont message me and I feel lack of time. But then he justified it by saying he has economic problems. And I agreed. Now I also have a very bad anger problem. When I am angry I think evrything is over and start blaming the other person. But initially he understood it and used to calm me down and i used ti fell very guilty for saying all that stuff to him. But when he got his job he changed i guess. Used to say jokingly that he has many other options any girl would come to him. But I took it as joke But then he got so busy that he didnt even have time to text me and he made promises before that everything will be oryt after he get job. we did on his web cam but only till he had his balance.He then told me once that its good that we dont obsess about each other we need too have this much spac between us also he said it didnt matter who messaged 1st. But for me It did. I cant keep things one sided and also having an inferiority complex m very insecure so it worsens the problem. But then he disapperd for 1 week because of some work. That was shocking of him so i told him that lets break up .I dont eist for him. It took me 1 week to calm me down and I called him up again to make up but then he told me that he slept with som1 and cant be with any1 now. he dont deserved to be loved. He started ignoring my alls and then later told me that he is very sick and asked me to wait till he get s better. I will call him tonight to ask how would he feel if i didnt contact him for a weel, what was the rush to sleep with some1 else., when did i become burden to u?. I still think what if he is lying bout sleeping with other girl to protect me from sm future probs?! why does my mind keep try to justify him and then go back to him.
It was habit of his to be silent when in tensions but when u cant even meet its must to in4m other person. He said he keeps forgetting what we resolved and what he promised.
Hi there.  Well, I'm trying to imagine a relationship that was primarily just texting one another.  Relationships are about spending time together, building memories, etc.  To me, what you've written is that he is just texting you without the idea that this is a serious romance.  I am guessing you are more emotionally involved with this than he is.  

I guess call him but in reality, you two need to spend actual time together to get to know one another.  Texting isn't really a great way to do that.

lots of luck.  
Dear I think you are more emotionally involved than he is.  I would say he isn't emotionally involved at all.  

Texting someone isn't a "relationship."  

I wouldn't recommend pursuing this......this situation is not in your best interest.  Don't call or text........do nothing more.  

Lastly, he needs to work on his "economic" problem (if he has one) and you should work on your anger and insecurity issues and you both need to do this ALONE, i.e. no bf or gf.  

This is no "love" match whatsoever.  
He's trying to break up completely,  and he really just doesn't know how IMHO.

When a guy you have a very tenuous relationship tells you he's slept with someone else and he can't be with anyone now and oh by the way he's too sick for a relationship,  he's trying very hard to think of a way to end this.

can you explain a bit more? I know its weird. But my stupid mind keeps bothering me111