Relationships Community
strange tasting nipples

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

strange tasting nipples

my girlfriend has this same problem. her nipples are toxic. and i can assure you it is not 'in my head'.  i'm thinking it must be something in her diet.  she mentioned to me last night that since she was a girl, her mom has insisted she use spf 80 everyday (on her face).  I'm thinking the chemicals in the sunscreen are causing this reaction in her breasts.  What is the best way to bring this up to her?  I think she has to be wondering why i don't suck her breasts anymore.  Thanks.

This discussion is related to Am I ok?.
maybe you could tell he that you don't want her to use any lotion or chemicals on her skin and especially on her breasts because whatever she uses, or bathes in does not taste good and you would rather have the natural aroma. That would not be hurtful, i think. the only problem is of course if it makes no difference, or makes it even worse.  Another person or two have talked about this on this forum, and I have no clue why this would be. i am just brainstorming.