Relationships Community
to fast?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

to fast?

Me and my bf have been together for 3 months and I feel like I'm really in love with him we have all ready had sex and I mite be pregnant but not sure I know he will be there for Ms cause he all ready has a kid I really do love him and feel like I am in love with him but do you think im moving to fast?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
How does him having a child already mean he'll be by your side? Obviously he's not with that child's mother. So that point is mote.

Yes, you are moving too fast. It's only been 3 months. That's not even enough time to know his favorite color or favorite food. I would suggest actually dating first. Right now you're in the "honeymoon phase" of dating where everything is grand and merry. Wait until after a year, 2 years or 3 years....then see if you still want a child with him. As time wears on you'll see if he really is this terrific guy or you'll find out why he and his first childs mother split up. Remember a child is a bond for life. Once you bring a life into the world with this man you are tied to him forever. If it turns out he's not so great, you'll still have to deal with him b/c of the tie to the child.  
Blank
1919316 tn?1324328289
remember everything happens for a reason. I got pregnant a month after me and my then boyfriend, now fiancee got together. follow your heart and if its meant to be, it will be. good luck.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Relationships Community Resources
Top Relationships Answerers
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom