Relationships Community
to fast?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

to fast?

Me and my bf have been together for 3 months and I feel like I'm really in love with him we have all ready had sex and I mite be pregnant but not sure I know he will be there for Ms cause he all ready has a kid I really do love him and feel like I am in love with him but do you think im moving to fast?
How does him having a child already mean he'll be by your side? Obviously he's not with that child's mother. So that point is mote.

Yes, you are moving too fast. It's only been 3 months. That's not even enough time to know his favorite color or favorite food. I would suggest actually dating first. Right now you're in the "honeymoon phase" of dating where everything is grand and merry. Wait until after a year, 2 years or 3 years....then see if you still want a child with him. As time wears on you'll see if he really is this terrific guy or you'll find out why he and his first childs mother split up. Remember a child is a bond for life. Once you bring a life into the world with this man you are tied to him forever. If it turns out he's not so great, you'll still have to deal with him b/c of the tie to the child.  
remember everything happens for a reason. I got pregnant a month after me and my then boyfriend, now fiancee got together. follow your heart and if its meant to be, it will be. good luck.