Relationships Community
trust

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

trust

I have a boyfriend that i have been with for a little over a year he was cheated on in the past by a girl he was with for 2 years. She ended up getting pregnant and made him believe he was the dad so he stood by her side and was there for the birth signed the birth certifcate and 2 mos after the baby was born he found out he wasnt the dad.... needless to say he was crushed. Now im pregnant with his child and he constantly at least once every day is accusing me of cheating on him. He treats me bad a mojority of the time and stresses me out. Im high risk and he just doesnt get how crucial my health is right now. I know he cares but the way he acts shows otherwise... i dont know what to do anymore its like the only one that cares about me being pregnant and our relationship is me. I have tried talking i have tried yelling i have tried to ignore him.... im just so lost....any advice?
I'd try leaving him.  Sorry, but your health is more important than the relationship.  Be sure NOT TO SLEEP WITH ANYONE ELSE if you do, until WELL after the baby is born, like two or three years or more.  Otherwise you will just feed into his paranoia, not a good thing with the father of your child.  Explain you are leaving because you can't take the way he treats you, and that there is nobody else, and you need to guard your health since you are high risk, and he can just kiss your behind goodbye since he cannot control his cruelty and his accusations.  Then go.  Be ready to file for child support and to provide DNA for DNA testing to prove the baby is his.

This is for your child, he has put himself out of the picture by his behavior.
You say:
"I know He cares but the way He acts shows otherwise"

I say:
How do You KNOW He cares if the way He ACTS shows otherwise??!!

Words can be cheap but behavior shows it all!

You say:
"He treats Me bad a MAJORITY of the time".
I say:
Majority is NOT good in this aspect.

After "talking, yelling, ignoring and being lost" what are You getting from this relationship??!!  Suppose He continues to behave this way after Your Baby is born??!!

Can You go home to Family?  You DO need KindNess, Love and Support!!
.
This relationship is not happening right now, for you or the baby. I agree that you should be seeking support from your family, if you can, but regardless of that outcome, you need to be uber responsible and make a plan to raise this baby on your own!! Work, school, spirituality, nutrition, exercise, good friends, By his actions, he is opting out of this relationship. I'm so sorry that you are going through this :( It breaks my heart to hear how conflicted you are right now!! Please use the support on here. There is a forum for new mothers. Baby Products; Breastfeeding; Child Behavior; Children - Special Needs; Children's Allergies; Lactose Intolerance; Maternal & Child; Maternal & Child 35+; Newborn Baby Photos; Parenting Toddlers (1-5); Parenting Children (6-12); Playgroup Babies (0-6mths); Playgroup Babies (6months-1yr); Post Partum; Pregnancy; Premature Babies; Teen Pregnancy and more.....

Medhelp Social; Nutrition; You need friends to get you through being on your own; this is a wonderful time being pregnant for the first time, don't let this man sabotage the beauty of what you are experiencing. Please use Medhelp to make friends and have support here for every stage of your pregnancy and birth; and then on to pre-school........ You are NOT ALONE!!! There's a huge amount of support here, and many that would be honored to be your support system through out your life, and this new life.....Congratulations on the New Baby, Mom.

Liz
Agree with the above posters.