Relationships Community
what to do

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

what to do

i have been there for my boyfriend no matter what,the stupid things he has done .I havent been perfect who is,but i recently got laid off and we are getting kicked out of apt.He just got a job and just started .now everytime we get into an arguement he walks out.He takes advice from a friend who cheats on all his girlfriends and to which we really dont get along.I feel so crappy because now that times are tough "out the door' this seems to get worse the more I try to communicate and work things out.I ready to tell him to screw cause I deserve better and I have been doing everything and paying for everything since.I never minded that part either i know I am a strong woman,I thought loving someone was a great thing.What do I do,i'm scared in a sense and yet sick of the sh..!!
What are you arguing so much about?
well we are being kicked out of apt.things have been really stressful and we have been taking it out on each other.I ve been paying for everything and it seems to me that now he has a job and the easiest thing to do is leave when he drinks he gets cocky and has a screw it attitude,told me he really doesnt care anymore .I don't like the way he talks to me,like he wants to upset me,lack of support,he takes off goes to his friends gets money and spends it on alcohol and smokes doesnt offer any towards the bills,his friends owe him money and just gives him 20 here and there meanwhile i have borrowed from my family and friends for the storage unit,food gas in my car he doesnt have one.I feel so aggravated cause his last words to me today on his way is i dont need anything from you.Yeah now that the shoe is on the other foot where is the love and support from him
i think it's time to go,  wonderwall.  Can you move back in with your family until you get a job and get another apartment for yourself?

It seems to me that he's really out of the relationship already,  and was using you for rent money and bills.

If you don't have children,  I think you should be out of there tomorrow.

Best wishes.