what to do???
Me and My girlfriend just split up after 5 months of dating and about two months ago we found out she was pregnant the only problem is i found out she cheated on me with her x from a six year relationship so we dont know who the dad is. On the other hand we still talk daily and meet up from time to time but she is still talking to her x on the phone and through emails and stuff and i was wondering why she talks to both of us and why she still hangs out with me. Also wondering if she wants me or her x and should i keep trying for the kids sake in case its mine.
First of all, she will need to have a paternity test done.  I'm not sure if it can be done before the baby is born or not.  Then you will know for sure who the dad is.  I'm impressed you want to take responsibility if the baby is yours.  

As far as why she talks to both of you, you need to sit down and have a heart to heart with her.  Don't give her an ultimatim,  I'm sure she's confused and upset and unsure of what to do.  Her hormones are going to go haywire, and will need lots of love and support.

You're in for a bumpy and emotional road ahead of you.  Eventually she will have to decide if she wants a relationship with you, him or neither.  But until the father is determined, there's not much you can do except be supportive and caring. You need to prepare for lots of different scenarios: 1. the baby is yours and she wants you.  2.  The baby is his and she wants you.  3.  The baby is yours and she wants him.  4.  The baby is his and she wants him  5.The baby is yours or his and she wants neither of you.  Think about all of these and realize it may be anyone of them.  If you have anyone you can talk to, I would recommend it.

Good luck!
njw
those are questions you should ask her
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU BUT..... I NEED SOMEONE ELSE TO TALK TO RIGHT NOW