Relationships Community
where do men get there nerve to always accuse a women of cheating

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

men got there nerve, always want to say a women is cheating ( they better  check there self)
sisters what do you think of this!

I always think that when someone is accusing someone of cheating its because they are guilty of it themselves.  
Ditto miami! Right on! They assume the woman is doing the same thing they are. Hence, jealousy! A jealous man is a red flag! He is either very insecure or is a potential cheater! RUN!
Maybe there's some basis for the accusations; or maybe, it's a result of insecurity and over-all distrust. Anyway, it cuts both ways...so, it's not just a "guy thing." Some women accuse men of the exact same thing, whether or not there's justification.
my hubby accuses me. i've started working out a lot (before i had my boys i was running 6-10 miles 4-5 times a week) i had issues with my first b/c and gained a lot of weight. now that i have it all sorted out and have some of my energy back i've been working on getting back to my running shape. does he say good for you babe? i'm so proud of you! here are some pointers (he's a marine so...he knows a lot about working out) or you look great?

nooo it's "so who are you getting in shape for? who is he?" :o/

we do joke around about it. when i leave for my walks (i always go at night around 8:30 - 9 after the kids go to bed and do weights while they take their nap in the afternoon. i would walk in the afternoon but my walks/jogs last for 2-4 hours...it's my alone time when i can clear my mind and i always have our dog with me and yes i do wear my engagement and wedding bands any time i leave the house.) i'll say something like tell your g/f i said hi. (and this is the ONLY time he jokes about cheating) he says "tell your bf i said hi" we have a laugh and go about our business.
i agree mami1323,  a brother knows the only way he can cover his tracks is to accuse his girl ,   (BIG RED FLAGG)  so sisters don't be colored blind ,   don't even let ot go like that.

favored07
Man's point of view...maybe he/them/us are insecure. Maybe we think that who we are with is very beautiful and get hit on all of the time and maybe someone better then us will come along.  Maybe we had past issues of gf/wife's cheating so we are waiting for it to happen this time. Maybe we are just dumb...lol.

Just a guys point of view on why some men will accuse woman of cheating.
I agree with Vance's point.  My DH has been cheated on by his ex (the mother of his oldest child), so he has tended to think that I will do the same.  I hope that he has finally realized there's no need to worry after 14 years of being with him and only him......  That being said, I have been "accused" of cheating as recently as last year, when I finally told him Enough!!  I don't ever want to hear of this again!!!!  We have four kids who are with me 24/7, so even *IF* I had the desire to cheat, I wouldn't have the ooportunity!
Well, my husband was cheating and I had no idea!  Not once did he accuse me of cheating even though I was in a potentially dangerous relationship. I would drop hints to my husband about the flirting and what not and he would say wow he is really into you, but I trust you. He would even encourage me to keep the friendship and casual flirting going! How sick is that. I realize now it was b/c it made him feel better about what he was doing.
This works both ways, not only men. Women do it to. I believe that when someone is constantly accusing their partner of cheating is because they are insecure and have either cheated or have been cheated on. It's unfair to carry that type of negative, insecure mentality into a new relationship. It's a recipe for dysfunction and early problems in a relationship.
It also means that he does not trust you and he probably can't be trusted.

I couldn't be with a man who would doubt my every move, monitor my calls, have issues with my friends. That's just a very unhealthy way of living and unhealty relationship.
I am with Judy! Who needs that! Really! Those are all the qualities I do not want in a relationship. I dont care how cute he is or how good in bed he is. Thats why they make vibrators.
Boy, I think you can reassure someone just so much before it gets tiresome.  I always watch out for that old saying---------  well if you already think I'm doing it, I might as well . . .

Maybe better off with one of those thingy ma jiggers that Teko is talking about.  LOL
Yeah! The gift that keeps on giving! No backtalk, No tears, No slamming doors! My kinda guy! lol

Gone back to my corner now!
LOL with one of those thingamagiggers "vibrators"....hehehe.
My ex used to drop little remarks about me, like if I got a text he would say "Oh whos that texting you, a man I presume" when 99% of the time its was a female friend.. If I went out with out him he would tell me to " be good".... Stupid little things that were hiding him saying your cheating... When he was the one who cheated!!!  It annoyed the he!! outa me cause he acted so innocent!!! Grrr....