Relationships Community
why is my clitoris so itchy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

why is my clitoris so itchy

My clitoris has been really itchy for a few months now and I don't know why.  I wonder if it can be something to do with the Meriva Coil I had inserted about 6 months ago.  I have been tested and have no fungal or bacterial infection.  The doctor prescribed hydracortizone cream but it isn't working. The itch is driving me mad especially at night and I am put off having sex incase it makes it worse.  It's also a bit swollen too.  I have been trying not to wear tight clothing and to go without underwear in the house.  Is there anything else you can suggest?

This discussion is related to Vaginal itching!.
I'm not sure if this qualifies under relationships so I"m going to defer to more of a medical-oriented forum for this one . . .
go to a spanish store and get something called lemisol...its like summers eve except it make you feel like a peppermint is there..and use hydrocortizon ointment..it harder to rinse off when you pee..not cream that will irratate it and if you buy new underwear wash them before you wear them..and use a pantie liner.every time you use the bathroom change the liner.and feminine wipes to clean the area and reapply the ointment.