will we ever be?
So where do i start?the beginning i presume...
i met a guy via a social dating site which was interested in marriage. Being a young muslim boy he needed to complete his faith and decided to look for a suitable wife. so we started chatting quite often and had alot in common and he always spoke about marriage which i was interested in as well. Things looked good for us and he had decided to come over to my city to meet and for us to get to know each other better, in the process our families met and everything was rosy. As soon as he went back home things changed,he now calls me less and is always busy,which makes me have doubt and in the beginning had a alot of faith. I really like him and can see myself with him but it scares me that he has found someone better or has just decided im not for him. i keep looking for positives but my insecurities get the better of me.
He was previously married and i know he wouldnt get back with her but i keep thinking maybe because she was a pretty girl im going to have to keep up with her. Im a very simple person and also extreamly god fearing and thats something she wasnt and is why there marriage ended he felt she lived too much for the world.
I am so confused please help!
I havent spoken to him in 2 days and he hasnt even tried contacting me.
He might be expressing that his interest has flagged.  Certainly, if he was keenly interested, he would not be failing to communicate.

Please keep in mind that it is much easier to be charming on the Internet than it is to be a real person in real life.  One can show the best facets of one's personality, erase blunt or ill-considered statements before hitting "send," and be just as charming as possible.  But it does not mean that is really who the complete person is.  He might not have shown you any of his less-than-perfect sides.  In other words, when you meet someone distantly and see only what they present, you are in love with an illusion.

Please prepare yourself that he will not continue to write.  If he changes his mind you can be pleasantly surprised.  You might prefer a direct statement, but guys dislike the potential for tears or anger in someone they were close to, they don't want to feel like they are the kind of person who makes a lady cry.
Hi, I agree with AnnieBrooke, esp about preparing yourself. I appears the meeting of the families did not go well once everyone got back home and had a talk. Not much you can do at this point but try to find someone else. Your not alone, ive lost at least 10 women i wanted to marry in my life time. Just remember YOU are your own best friend and can count on YOURSELF when its all said and done. Consider this his loss! :)
Agree with the above answers 100%.

I wouldn't put too much faith in this working out.  Someone who is interested (especially so early on) is going to be pursuing you much more aggressively.  It sounds like either once you met, he changed his mind, or his family didn't "approve".  You describe a very strict and rigid religious family.  They are known to be very picky and could have found the most insignificant thing to nit pick about and tell him you weren't the one for him.  Most likely, in that case, he's not going to go against his family.

Keep yourself busy with your own life....friends, family.  If you want, you could ask him directly if he has decided he is no longer interested in you.  Just be calm and tell him there are many red flags, and you would rather just know, so you could move on.  Hopefully, if he has changed him mind for whatever reason, he'll be honest with you and not string you along.

Remember that often times, actions speak louder than words.  So, he could be TELLING you he's gung-ho, but his actions are not telling the same story.  That's something to pay close attention to.

Good luck to you!