Ball python
My dh has a ball python. He just got it about 4 mos ago. We are unsure of the exact age but the pet store guessed under a year. We call our snake He so he is in a safe and secure glass cage with all the houses and heating pad etc. My question is Is it healthier for the snake to continue eating frozen food? Does anyone know if there is a link to illness and live food? Also we can't seem to keep his humidity up we are constantly spraying him down and changing the bedding but  nothing seems to be working any suggestions?
Thank you,
AP
From what I have read, live mice aren't reccomended because they can bite and injure the snake if he doesn't eat them right away or if he grabs them by the wrong end. As for the humidity, the heating pad is probably drying out your tank. With our hermit crabs, I took a plastic trash bag and laid it over the screen top. It stays very moist.
Thanks so much for the info!