CLOSED EYES
I have a 4 month old nosy-be chameleon.  Lately he has been sleeping a whole lot and he doesn't open his eyes often.  Is this common?  Can something be wrong with him?  I have seen him drinking his water and eating.  We have a UVB light on all day for him as well as a basking light.  At night we use a heat lamp for him.  Could he be sick or is he just lazy?  I am real concerned.  We have fake branches in his cage along with a real ficus plant.  Right now since he is so small we feed him gut loaded crickets.  His cage size is a 18 L x 12 W x 20 H.
Cancel
1 Answers
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
190885 tn?1333029491
could be dehydration...does your cage have a screen top/??? thats not good if you want to keep in humidity....it could be too much uv but i don't think so....it could just be uptight....how do you aproch it??like a hawk??the cage needs different temps for the cham to choose from...do the eyes look ok??are you cooking it?..too much heat...does he drink a lot of water???like maybe too much....these are things to think about..most likely dehydration though....good luck...billy
Comment
Cancel
190885 tn?1333029491
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Reptiles & Amphibians Community Resources