Reptiles & Amphibians Community
CLOSED EYES
About This Community:

Welcome to the Reptiles & Amphibians Forum!
This forum is for questions and support regarding your pet reptiles and amphibians!

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

CLOSED EYES

I have a 4 month old nosy-be chameleon.  Lately he has been sleeping a whole lot and he doesn't open his eyes often.  Is this common?  Can something be wrong with him?  I have seen him drinking his water and eating.  We have a UVB light on all day for him as well as a basking light.  At night we use a heat lamp for him.  Could he be sick or is he just lazy?  I am real concerned.  We have fake branches in his cage along with a real ficus plant.  Right now since he is so small we feed him gut loaded crickets.  His cage size is a 18 L x 12 W x 20 H.
Related Discussions
190885_tn?1333029491
could be dehydration...does your cage have a screen top/??? thats not good if you want to keep in humidity....it could be too much uv but i don't think so....it could just be uptight....how do you aproch it??like a hawk??the cage needs different temps for the cham to choose from...do the eyes look ok??are you cooking it?..too much heat...does he drink a lot of water???like maybe too much....these are things to think about..most likely dehydration though....good luck...billy
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Reptiles & Amphibians Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...