Little Leopard Gecko with Fluid In his Belly
I have a baby leopard gecko with a belly full of fluid. He is only about 2-3 months old so I don't think it is a girl with eggs or any of that.

We took him to a vet and he drew clear fluid out of his belly and said that meant it was reovirus. I can't seem to find anything about this being a common thing with geckos. We were given antibiotics to help fight off any bacteria while he is fighting this virus and dog/cat critical care food that I am to feed him through a syringe. He seems to be getting worse. Looking skinnier.

I found a post on here from 2009 about "juicing" his gecko, saying he had a belly full of liquid and he would squeeze it out. I found another post on a different board saying something similar. I'm just looking for anything I can try at this point to save him. Any advice?
Did you find out what this was?  Was there anything you were able to do?  We actually recently had a kitten with FIP virus and her belly filled with this liquid and there was nothing we could do.  Hope you were able to find a solution.