Milk Snake Will Not Eat
I have an eastern milk snake and I'm having trouble getting him to eat. I caught him in the wild about 5 months ago and after the first few weeks I've been able to get him to eat every week or so. He is about 2 feet long and I normally feed him 2 frozen fuzzies at a time, but for the past 4 weeks or so I haven't been able to get him to eat anything. Before you ask, he's in a 20 gal terrarium set up with water, some fake foliage, an under tank heater and 2 hides on both the warm and cool side of the tank, so it's not that he's just being neglected in terms of his habitat.

I understand that snakes can go many weeks or months without eating so I'm not worried that he's just going to die or anything. The thing that worries me is that he isn't just ignoring the food, he seems like he tries to eat it, gets about the head of the fuzzy, then spits it out like he can't swallow it or there's something nasty about it when there isn't. I've tried feeding him pinkies (thawed and live) and the same things happens .

Could there be something wrong with him. If so, what should I look into to start alleviating the problem.