My Boy is sick
I HAVE A 2 YR OLD ALBINO BURMESE PYTHON WHO RECENTLY STARTED THROWING UP AND HAS A RUNNY NOSE. HE IS ALSO SHEDDING SKIN FROM DIFFERENT SPOTS. SHOULD I TAKE HIM TO SEE A VET? SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME SOMETHING GOOD.
Signs of a Healthy Pet:  

Clear eyes (except when shedding)
    Clear nose and mouth
    Body is rounded and full
    Active and alert
    Eats regularly
    Healthy skin

Common Health Issues and Red Flags:

Wrinkled or rubbed skin
    Vomiting
    Discharge in nose or mouth
    Lethargy
    Abnormal feces or urine
    Decreased appetite

Your snake's runny nose is a common sign of respiratory illness...other signs would be coughing, wheezing, open mouth breathing, clicking noises when it breathes, and lethargy. The snake regurgitating could easily be because of stress, and the spot shedding can be lack of moisture. judging by these symptoms you listed here is what i can recommend...
   Raise your snake's enclosure to around 85 degrees, make sure your snake has a warm spot to help digest and if it is shedding i recommend not feeding it till it is finished because that process is like PMS for them and is very stressful. be sure the enclosure is clean and during shedding you should mist the snake with water 1 or 2 times a day, make sure a water bowl large enough for the snake to bathe in is in the enclosure.
    If your snake is getting worse or not getting any better then take it to the vet. IF it is respiratory illness then the vet can give you an antibiotic and your snake will be fine.

This is based off the symptoms you listed. I hope this helps and your snake recovers quick =)