My turtles skin is red??
Hello I have two red eared sliders, a boy and a girl, about maybe 4-5 years old.
My tank was dirty and its really heavy so I had to clean it out and wait a day for my brothers to wash the inside of it. Meanwhile my turtles were in a big tub with wood and a plant to make it cosy. I put in a heater to keep them warm, about 24-6 degrees. When I went to wash out the tub, I picked up my turtles to put them back and  I found both their chins were red, and I saw a dot here and there, very tiny, that were also red. I'm worried, are they sick? Did I maybe burn them? Are they in pain?

For some extra info. When I clean their tanks, I put some things in there, some minerals, a quarter of a cap, which I've been using for months, but I just recently started using carbon, to get rid of the smell. Also the food I give them is fish food, they love eating it. I do not know when I should start feeding them fruits and veges though

Hope for a reply soon,
Thank you