Reptiles & Amphibians Community
Reptiles: Ask Questions Here

Welcome to the Reptiles & Amphibians Forum!
This forum is for questions and support regarding your pet reptiles and amphibians!

Reptiles: Ask Questions Here

I have been in the reptile hobby for many years. I have experience with Ball Pythons, Corn Snakes, King Snakes, Colombian Red Tail Boas, Leopard Geckos, Bearded Dragons. If you have questions on feeding, housing, behavior, breeding (for ball pythons and corn snakes), and general information, feel free to ask.
i have a ball python and a Burmese python... but i was wondering if you might know why my ball python wont grow when my burmese is getting huge!
I have a 11 week old ball python I've only had her for two weeks, and on Monday was the first time she would eat since I got her.I feed her live fuzzys and ever since she ate the first time she hasn't stopped yawning and sometimes she'll just sit their with her mouth open is this normal?
ball pythons and Burmese pythons don't get even close to the same size the largest your ball might get is 6 ft how ever your Burmese could get 12-15 ft
yawning is totally normal both of my ball pythons do it and one of them does it constantly its just one of those weird things. if you are really worried you should go to your local pet store or vet and ask. there are also a lot of books that have descriptions on ball behavior and  sicknesses
my ball python has one eye that he cant see out of very well, i think he still has an eye cap on, but the last time he shed was last month... is this normal? if not, what should i do?
are there any lizards that dont need to be realy warm and will not cost me over $100
We have 4 brown anoles, 2 adults and 2 younger ones. we have had them about a month and one of the younger ones is growing alot but the other isnt.  They both have been eating as far as I know but the one is remaining very small. Is this normal or what could cause this?