3 year old with ongoing cough
My 3 year old daughter has had an on-going cough for about a month.  I have taken her once to the doctors about the cough, they took an x-ray and said her chest looked okay. (that was it). I dont think I will take her back for this problem because I have read many other questions from people that  have taken their children many of times to the doctors and they all say it is something else, and the children still have the same problem.  I dont know about you but those 30.00 co pays add up.  I'm not saying for you not to take your children to the doctors that's just how I feel, because   9 times out of ten the doctors dont know and will prescribe something just to comfort you.  I just started doing research on the internet, and If I can find something that actually WORKS! I will share it with all of you.  Good Luck out there.
if she is battling a cold try putting Vicks rub on the bottom of her feet at night, it really helps stop the cough at night so she can rest well.