Acceptable O2 levels while sleeping?
I recently got an oximeter, and have been monitoring my O2 levels. While exercising, I stay above 96. Normally during the day (sitting, walking, etc.) I stay between 94-96. At night while sleeping I seem to fluctuate between 90-93. My heart rate while sleeping is anywhere between 48-60.

Are my O2 levels while sleeping something to worry about?

Im 32, in generally good health, dont smoke, rarely drink, no caffeine. I've been getting treatment for a herniated disc in the neck (decompression), and have been diagnosed several times in the past few months with Costochondritis. I occasionally (once every few weeks) have shortness of breath issue during the day (the reason I got the oximeter).

I have a physical scheduled in the next few weeks, I just want to be prepared with good questions.
Hello. There is no hard and fast rule to O2 Saturation levels, but generally the doctors will want to see levels above 90%. Your pulse rate while sleeping is probably fine as well.
So may I ask why you were monitoring your O2 saturation in the first place? Curious or did some symptoms trigger concerns?

My wife is dealing with some asthma issues and got an oximeter to monitor herself during exercise. I checked mine a few times just out of curiosity, and found it lower than I would have thought.

Combine that with the Costochondritis and occasional shortness of breath issues I've been having, and I figured I'd monitor it at night a few times just to be safe.

The only thing I *know* is wrong with me is the herniated disc in my neck, but I can't get any straight answers as to if that is the cause of the Costochondritis and shortness of breath.