Advise for Australian immigration
i have applied for australian immigration and when i went for medicals, my x-ray has read out the following
QUOTE
CLINICAL INDICATION
The heart and mediastinum appear normal.  A 4mm calcific density is seen in superior left hilum.  Two smaller densities are also seen at apex of each lung, both overlapped by a pair of ribs. a lordotic view of chest is recommended to demonstrated apices.

The pleural space and rib cage appear normal.  there is a mild lower thoracic scoliosis convexed to left. No active pulmonary disease.

IMPRESSION:
Calcified granuloma in left hilar region and possible apical granulomata. Further evaluation with iordotic view is reconmmended.
UNQUOTE

Can any one tell will there be a problem for australian immigration

Mary
Hi Mary. Hope you're fine. I haven't seen any reply or comments on your inquiry. May I know the result of your Australian visa application? Cause we almost have the same situation. I have a job offer in QLD, Australia as Subclass457 and I want to know the possibility when I apply my visa. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
Raque