Air bubble in my rib cage?
Hello. Ok, So I'm 29 years old, pretty healthy! Last year (2007) I had something pop out in my left rib cage..When I bent over.
I went to the Er, because I could breath when it happened, and when I stood up I could actually feel/see something sticking out. When I pushed on it, it went back in!
So the Er doc does an X-ray. He tells me I have an air bubble, Go to my primary Doctor and have them follow up with a full body cat scan.. ( went to Er due to no primary doc, no insurance ) So needless to say... I finally have good insurance, and will be going this week to see what is wrong!
Has anyone had this happen? could it be an air bubble, or lung cancer? ( my grandfather had lung cancer)  I've had symptoms, puking in the morning, sore legs, like its deeper than muscle pain.. I can not lay on my side because it feels like someone is stabbing me in the lung...

Please if anyone has been through this, could it really just be an Air bubble?????? How do I get rid of it????