Anxiety or something else?
So I have always had a problem with hyperventilation since I was about 16. I do it constantly and am not sure why. I always assumed it was because of anxiety as I had a very traumatic early home life. I recently(at the age of 26) made a big change by moving from New York to Orlando, hoping that an environmental change would do the trick. It hasn't. It still feels like I can't get enough air, almost as if part of my lungs are blocked off. I'm starting to wonder if this is anxiety related at all. Btw, I've tried all kinds of medications and they never worked. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas?
Hello and welcome to the community.

It would really help if you would be more specific about what kinds of meds have been tried.  Asthma? Anxiety? Your symptoms could be either anxiety or asthma.  It is possible that it is a habitual.  Let's start though with finding out what specifice meds/types of meds have been tried.  It would help immensely.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you.
God bless.