Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
Atypical pneumonia and immune function

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

Atypical pneumonia and immune function

Is any regularity found out among people who were falling ill an atypical pneumonia ?
May a lowered immune function be a determinative?
The matter is that I apply my method of a telesuggestion for rendering distant SOS-help and first of all I enlarge immune protective function. Whether I can find comprehension and cooperation with official medicine in struggle against this dangerous disease?
Yours faithfullyCarl A.Platonov.
My method is described on a page www.sos-help.net
Pneumonia is inflammation of the lung.  Most commonly it is due to an infection.  This inflammation or irritation may lead to a cough that persists for 6 to 8 weeks after the actual infection clears.  Pneumonia may begin with a fever.  Other symptoms may include chills, headache, a dry cough, a general feeling of discomfort and body aches.  Preventative measures include frequent hand washing or the use of alcohol-based hand rubs.  Also covering your mouth and nose with a tissue before sneezing or coughing will help to decrease the spread.

Generally healthy people do not fall ill to pneumonia.  So it is usually thought of as not being contagious.  Many viruses and bacteria can cause pneumonia.  When it is due to a germ that is not a common cause it
This forum is NOT for ADS to sell services or for-profit  websites! Starion