Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
BREATHING PROBLEMS AND CHEST PAIN
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

BREATHING PROBLEMS AND CHEST PAIN

I am a 33 old male

With sleep Apnea for over a year diagnosed. i do smoke (1 pack a day for eight
   years: quite four times) and i am very overweight.
   I am on a exercise program & diet to loose the weight and plan to have my over sized Tonsil & Adenoid removed with Surgery.

Problems:
    i have allergies too. Anyway the problems i have a cough with trouble inhaling i don't feel like i am get a full breath. i feel tightness around my chest.i take mucus relief otc meds  and feel ok. Also after a good mile walk hacking all the way i feel better and can breath a little easier. i do sometimes get pains around my third or fourth ribs on both side, they never last long and don't happen often.

Next problem:
    chest pain/ sore spot on my chest. i have chest pains on left side of my chest.
At one time my left chest muscle grew bigger and it was painful, i had checked
out. They said it was fine.

Back to problem: the left peck muscle (same muscle) has
painful area sore to touch inside close to heart ,  also if i
lift my arm. Plus, i have chest pain in this area. This dose not occur all the time. when i had this check , they thought was acid reflux. So took protonix 40mg and check me with a tube scope throat exam.