Back pain when breathing, worried
I'm an almost 27yo female. I was put on the pill to get my cycle regular, and I was a smoker. I JUST quit, and have been on the pill since March. I've on occaision had this aching pain between my shoulders whenever I breathe. It happened one day last week, but today it came back as soon as I woke up. Today its actually focused on one side.

I can't really tell about Shortness of breath or lightheadedness being better or worse because I also have anxiety issues that I'm trying to handle. I'm not struggling to get air and I'm not coughing, So I feel like it really couldn't be an embolism, but the possibility is still there since I was stupid and didn't quit smoking until after I'd been on the pill for two months.

It's been happening for the past five hours and I don't really know what to do about it, it just scares me. Thank you so much, I didn't know where to turn... I'm trying to be calm but the pain is scary. I keep telling myself it's just muscle pain, but I haven't done anything strenuous enough to cause that.