Bad Cough
I have obtained a cough starting about 4 weeks ago in the past the cough would only develop sometimes at nite when sleeping. but a week ago i developed it constanly if i am sitting up and take a couple of deep breaths i can feel a wheezing in my deep in my throat and there is often a feeling of a lump there that i can't shallow. if i bend over frontwards the wheezing goes away. if i lie on my right side the wheezing goes away and for the most part breathing throught my nose there is no wheezing. After a wheezing period for a second i cough and the wheezing stops, then returns sometime a hour later sometimes a minute later. When this developed a week ago it was accompianed with a sore throat and a runny nose i am still stuffed in the nose a little, and the septum i cough up is usually clear sometimes a mixed lite green/yellow colour with a more clear.
i was having trouble sleeping with this first but i am learning to sleep now. these symptoms are not accompained with any chest pain or swelling.

Thanks for any input