Bad smell one side of nose
Hi there, 6 days ago i started with flu, it seems to have disapeared now but one thing i noticed was a bad smell when i inhaled through my nose and seemed to taste it in my mouth, at first i thought it was down to the flu but now im not so sure, when i blow the the nostrel sticky green snot seems to come out and the smell will disappear for a bit any the smell smells like a bad breath smell?
It sounds like you have a sinus infection.  Phantosmia (phantom smells ) and/or parosmia (distortion of smells) are both associated with sinus infections.  Sometimes the onset of the smells disorder is months after the cold or flu.  

Many sinus infections clear on their own; but if it doesn't clear in another week, you should see your dr.  Be sure to mention the smells.  Many drs are unaware of this problem.  Yours has such a clear link it would benefit other patients for your dr to be made aware of these two conditions.

Oh, if the infection clears but the smells don't, you should see an ENT for treatment.  Usually that is caused by olefactory nerve damage which can heal over time but requires treatment.

Take care.
Thankyou very much for the advice
Do people around you smel this odor
Do people around you smel this odor
by desselb23D, 4 minutes

After years and years of trying different things, diets, nose rinses, prescriptions ect.. 
Praying day and night God gave my mother the wisdom to search everyplace everywhere she went for 
Some answers and she finally help me find something that has helped me so so much never did anything work for me until now hopefully it goes away and never comes still taking it, have been taking it for 4 weeks now I will keep taking it until I see it's completely gone but if anyone wants to try this your more than welcome to try it at least take them while your at work I just feel a cleanER mouth and smell I don't smell the whole room as I use to and I praise the Lord Jesus my savior  I promised if he would heel me I would change my world completely to serve him even if he doesn't heel me I will serve him with all my heart there's no doubt in my mind thanks and I hope this works for you and I'm sure it'll work for some people it depends on your condition. 

Bad breath 
Body odor 
Nose smell 
Nail fungus 
Smelly saliva 

You can get this at any 
Natural healing store or online 
I think it comes from mexico 
It's called 

Carbon Vegetal or Carbon Vegetal Activado, black capsules 

I have both and will probably get more just remember always give thanks for what you have don't forget we need him more that he needs us :)