Respiratory Disorders Community
Black Mold and Eosenophilic Esophigitis
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Black Mold and Eosenophilic Esophigitis

My son is now almost 3 years old and has recenntly been diagnosed with Eosinophilic Esophigitis.  He had been exposed to Toxic black mold from while I was preganant to 1 year of age before it was discovered.  Once discovered they found it in the water, carpet, carpet padding, walls and heating and air vents which were located right above his crib.  Does anyone know of where I might be able to find articles that will link the two of these together?
I've been reading these almost identical Mucas problems, of which I have as well. The thing is no one is helping on this Forum. Why are we putting this on here if not to seek advice? I always ask for extra napkins at the Restaurant no matter which meal, where ever I eat it is always the same. Sometimes I even have to excuse myself from the table to go clear my head where I won't disturb someone's meal. Then leave the table and have to spit a few times (of which I  totally gross my wife out) Roll down the window like a jerk to clear myself. NOW will a person of knowledge please help?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Respiratory Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...