Blood in Mucus.
Two nights ago I went to a rock show with a couple of friends. We are got drunk, I won't lie and were enjoying the music when, two of my friends decided to go out for a smoke. I decided to tag along even though I don't smoke. My friend had a box of cloves he said were the best smoke he's had. I being drunk and not caring decided to take two minor drags off his cigarette. This was the FIRST time I have EVER smoked a cigarette. Now today, I wake up and cough up blood. The taste of blood is in my mouth, and I guess I damaged my lungs by those two hits. Will this pass? Did I seriously mess up my lungs? Should I see a doctor? What should I do? What does the blood mean?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have talked with all my smoker friends and none have them have experienced this.
Hi Nikon2k8,

I've never heard of this before,a least not from two hits, but any coughing of blood is abnormal and should be investigated by your doctor.