Breathing bleach fumes
After my basement flooded I was cleaning the floors and walls with a mixture of water, bleach, and rubbing alcohol.  In a tight area I must have inhaled too deeply and too close to the fumes.  I began to cough and my lungs felt pressed down and it was hard to breath.  Twelve hours later my breathing is still labored, lungs tight, and frequent coughing.  I can't sleep.  Is there an easy remedy?  Will time alleviate the problem?  Should I see a doctor now?
You should definitely see a Dr. Although, you may think you're fine, you may have also chemically burned the lining of your lungs. Don't hesitate, I would rather have a Dr. say I'm ok than you should have come along time ago.
I burnt my lungs with bleach almost 2 years ago while cleaning up after Hurricane Ike ..I was in the hospital from it and Im still having trouble with it. .
My basement in my apartment floods with sewage occasionally, can this be the cause of my pleurisy?