Breathing
I'm a girl in my mid-teens. For the past day now, I've been unable to inhale to the full capacity of my lungs without feeling a tightness in my chest making me feel like I need to exhale. Also, the breathing issues are accompanied with overall soreness. My neck, arms, back, and stomache are sore, aswell as a sore throat, that's constantly dry. This arose within the past day out of no where. I haven't been doing any real exercise lately (exams and all, I really have time for nothing but studying). I also have no history of breathing problems, like asthma. No history of pneumonia either. The only medication I've taken lately was Tylenol 3 and antibiotics, because I got my wisdom teeth removed last Thursday. I don't really care about about the soreness, but just want to find out why my breathing has been off lately. I'm probably just rambling now. Can anyone help me out with figuring out what the problem is?
Well, you don't develop asthma in a single day. It sounds like an infection. If you don't get better in a couple of days, go to see your doctor.