CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF I MAY HAVE COPD!!!
Back in 2007 i accidentally  inhaled some chlorine the power type on inhaling it i was coughing very bad and bringing up cold/mucus i could hardly catch my breath so i had to be rushed to the doctor and he gave me a injection which eased my coughing and it made me drowsy.Ever since my chlorine attack i have been bringing up mucus yellow and brown rusty colored and sometimes blood stained and i am only breathing through one nostril and sometimes it changes to the other nostril i have a pain in my chest that's hurts even more when i take a deep breath but the pain decreased over the years,i went to the doctor about it and i had a x-ray done they sad my lungs and heart are fine but i am having all the symptoms of chronic bronchitis someone please help!!!
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Understand your predicament. But you could have a lung function test done, this will help to make a diagnosis. The commonly measured values in lung function test or spirometry are FEV1 and FVC, which are forced expiratory volumes. The normal spirometry values are FVC-80-120% and FEV-80-120%. Also, FEV1/FVC ratio, is a calculated ratio used in the diagnosis of obstructive and restrictive diseases. A diagnosis of COPD is made when the FEV1/FVC ratio is less than 70%. Please discuss this with your doctor am sure he will provide further assistance.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.