Respiratory Disorders Community
CONSTANT COUGHING & VOMIT

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

CONSTANT COUGHING & VOMIT

My Little Sister Has a constant coughing and vomiting bouts. It occurs everyday and is quite bad at night. The temperature also seems to contribute to the effect of the coughing and vomiting. When it's too hot and too cold the coughing and the vomiting gets bad. I've been to the GP and the Hospital they thought it was a stomach bug but this has been going on for nearly 4 months now. Please Can You Help?
P.S. She gets to no other pain from the vomiting & coughing.. only her throat hurts. Other body parts are fine!
Hi  , I am sure I am much older than your sister . All I can do is share information about the same situation I had . I also was vomiting clear mucus for weeks  sometimes It just happened no reason . I got so bad I went to the hospital . The Doctor walked back and forth puzzled why I was vomiting , The nurse on duty said she thought I was choking . My problem ended up being a piece of  steak lodged in my wind pipe . It was allowing just enough to go through . But when I ate too fast it would narrow my air path causing shortness of breath , then mucus would built up causing me to vomit clear mucus .
Please do not use my example as a cure , It is a direction to go . Get a test to make sure nothing is lodged in her wind pipe . I really hope this will be your answer .