Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
COPD
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

COPD

I am trying to help a friend try to find some good sources of information linking Agent Orange to COPD.  Any links would be helpful.  The results from Google are a bit overwhelming - so I am looking for something more specific that just typing COPD into a search engine.  Thanks in advance!
Related Discussions
251132_tn?1198082422
I am sorry to report that my search did not find any references that link Agent Orange to COPD.
2 Comments
Blank
Hi toeknee (by the way, that's very cute!) -

I don't know if this will give you a more narrow list of results than you've already seen or not.  But I went to Google and typed in:   copd "agent orange"  
(yes, that's a space after copd, and you need the "s around agent orange)
I haven't really sifted through it all yet, but at first glance it looks to me like there just might be some good information amongst the results.  If nothing else, maybe at least some good places to jump off from (so to speak).  Good luck -- and good luck to your friend (God bless him/her).  Please tell him/her that their service was, and still is, appreciated by many.

God bless.
Take care...Shiney
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
242587_tn?1355427710
David Tinkelman, M.D.Blank
National Jewish Health
Denver, CO
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers