CT done last year
Help!!! I had a CT Scan done last May 2009 and I quit smoking cigarettes soon after (had been smoking for 4 1/2 years - Originally gave up smoking in my 30's..but started up again at 52.

After the CT Scan diagnosed small nodules and Emphysema I seem to have a breathing problem now.  I was fine until I got the diagnosis - The only problem I now have is that I am chewing about 17 pieces of nicorette gum 4 mg a day.  Why do I feel worse since I got diagnosed - and was fine before the CT.  I feel like this is just crazy.  Can anyone shed some light- Please.  Julie :)
I also wanted to add I am not feeling really tooooo bad - Just that I feel like I am getting panic attacks everyday after lunch - I have to take 2.5 mg of valium to take the edge off....does anyone think that the Nicorette gum is causing any problems?

Thanks again for your input - Julie