In 1995 I was diagnosed with Asthma and RADS due to a flood in my home and Chemicals were used to kill Mold & Mildew. While on vacation the hotel room we were checked into was directly above the exhaust fans of a WoodBurning and Gas Pizza Ovens. the smell in the halls and our room were so severe of Wood burning that I got extremely sick with my lungs immediately while on vacation and continued for the several days while we were in the hotel. After returning home I still continued with my sympthons with coughing, acute bronchitis, difficulty breathing, weak, sweating, bringing up a brownish yellow flem for several weeks after my exposure to the Woodburning and Gas Ovens. I ended up having to be hospitalized for one week.
I know that any ordors, perfumes, cleaning solutions, gas, chemicals,room deoraizers etc make me very sick.
My questions is can someone with RADS and Asthma have a severe immediate reaction to these fumes and have to be hospitaled?
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. MedHelp is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.