Can't take a deep breath / pre-syncope
For about 6 months now, off and on, I have had trouble taking a deep breath or completing a breath.  At first my chest hurt, but the pain eventually went away with Ibuprofen.  I've also had problems with pre-syncope episodes and it wipes me out for a good part of the day.  For a while I had tingling down my left arm and then later painful cramping.  My breathing though, I've seen pulmonologists, had chest xrays, ekgs and cts and pfts.  All normal, with the exception of an enlarged thymus.  I also had an echocardiogrm, that was normal.  I also get a tightness in my throat.  Recently
I had a upper endoscopy and found out I have esophagitis, gastritis and duodenitis.  Started Protonix, and am hoping this is the answre I've been searching for.  But I need somebody elses opinion.  Please help, this is too hard to live like this.
Thank you
Has anyone xrayed your neck, the arm pain and feeling like passing out could come from a pinched nerve in your neck. I know because that is what I have. i had phyical therapy on my neck and have had no problems since. you might have that on top of your gastric problems. Good luck at finding the answers.