Respiratory Disorders Community
Can't take a deep breath / pre-syncope
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Can't take a deep breath / pre-syncope

For about 6 months now, off and on, I have had trouble taking a deep breath or completing a breath.  At first my chest hurt, but the pain eventually went away with Ibuprofen.  I've also had problems with pre-syncope episodes and it wipes me out for a good part of the day.  For a while I had tingling down my left arm and then later painful cramping.  My breathing though, I've seen pulmonologists, had chest xrays, ekgs and cts and pfts.  All normal, with the exception of an enlarged thymus.  I also had an echocardiogrm, that was normal.  I also get a tightness in my throat.  Recently
I had a upper endoscopy and found out I have esophagitis, gastritis and duodenitis.  Started Protonix, and am hoping this is the answre I've been searching for.  But I need somebody elses opinion.  Please help, this is too hard to live like this.
Thank you