Respiratory Disorders Community
Chest Congestion
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Chest Congestion

I have had a chest congestion for over 3 months.  I feel OK but I've had a cough that sounds like I have liquid in my lungs.  I've been to the doctor 3 times.  1st time they gave me antobiotics.  2nd time they gave me a different antibiotics,some steriod and 2 different inhalers 3rd time a chest xray and more antobiotics.  Nothing has helped.
The cough is worse in the morning, but is still bad throughout the day at times.
I'm 39,not overwieght, reasonably healthy and I don't have any alergies (allergies).
Need some help...anything please.
Related Discussions
ive had the same thing, is your nose runny? if it is, then dont let it drain into the back of your throat as much as you can, blow your nose as much as you can also, dont just suck it back in and swallow it, this can cause the mucus to go straight into your lungs, which happend to me, and yeah. and everytime you cough, try to spit also, and drink alot of sprite. that helps break it up. and just put some vicks vaporub on your chest. that helps me all the time... goodluck lol. it *****.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Respiratory Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank